Friday, March 11, 2016

Florida Tuesday

Florida Tuesday



As I hurtle towards the Florida Primary I have been reflecting on the primary race. The Democrats have made it easy for me...they are both nuts. So, you won't see them in this article. Now the Republicans on the other hand have had so many candidates I don't remember who most of them were. Thankfully most of them eventually dropped out. Its not that all these candidates were bad. In fact, I would have voted for most of them.

At first I was concerned that Jeb Bush would march to a coronation. Its not that Jeb is a bad guy, or would make a bad president, but Jeb vs Hillary just didn't sound like a winner. Of course Scott Walker, who really had me at first, either saw the light, or just made a show. Then there was the 300 pound ego in the room, and I don't mean Chris Christie.

I know, some of my friends like Trump. So I suggest you stop reading this right here. For those of you that are left, lets talk about Trump. Since he started his campaign he has said...nothing. Listening to his speeches are a lesson in bad scripts. Do you want a used car salesman as president? He's yuge. A big ol' stupid Yankee.

That really only leaves us with Ted, Marco, and that Kasich guy. I'll get Kasich out of the way first.

Kasich is so moderate he could have been Al Gore. We had Al Gore...and he burned out (I hope you get the reference).  I'm in shock that I can even spell the guys name.  No disrespect intended.

Now it comes down to who can beat Hillary? Which brings up an important point...and Trump reenters the conversation. Hang on to your reading goggles this is going to be a wild one.

In 2008, a large number (yuge) stayed home because Ron Paul didn't make the nomination. In 2012, a large number stayed home because Ron Paul didn't make the nomination. In both cases, if Ron Paul had gotten the Nomination, Obama would have beat him. So, the results would not have changed.

Today things have gotten really freaky. If Trump wins a large portion of the Ted and Marco crowd will stay home. If Ted wins, the Trump and Marco crowd stays home. If Marco wins (the only one that CAN beat Hillary), the Ted and Trump crowd stays home. So, in the end...Hillary wins.

So, in short, the people that took their ball and went home in 2008 and 2012, have now infected everyone.  Thanks for that. You have given America a huge case of COOTIES. 

STOP...you are just about to say but what if....

Hillary gets indicted? Ain't gonna happen.

But my guy can convince the others to join with us. Lord have mercy you are dense to believe that.

Trump can make it happen. Ok Jethro, Jed and Granny want their idiot back.

So you...you are the one that makes the decision. Will you vote for your enemy to beat an evil, or will you make my words come true?

 I used to hear, “I want my country back?” It sounded like a bunch of children crying for more ice cream. YOU are the one that can take this country back. Expecting a politician to do it for you is not only lazy, but just plain un-American. Now go take that country back.
    Stay tuned for more on what you can do to take your country back.       

No comments: